Poem: Dreamers and Watchers

Dreamers and Watchers
Juan Fernández

Do you dream the dreams I dream?
Can I even dream the dreams you dream?

Are the silent dreams of your daily life
the deafening reality of mine?
Or are my loud dreams the daily silent
that surrounds your life?

With your dreams your life is yours
I’m only a guide to help you dream
dreams of a life time.

How did your dreams become my life?

How does nature choose the dreamers
and the watchers?

The watchers watch of dreamers dreams
and make their lives their daily dreams.

I don’t want to wake up
from the dream of dreams,
all I need is to make sure that your dreams
are fulfilled.

To be your father is my goal,
I’m learning everyday.

I only dream that I can, as your watcher,
have the strength to keep my guard
to protect your dreams.

You are my son, with you, my dreams,
my life become my single most important
reality.

No hay comentarios.: